Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Erin's Wedding-Getting Ready

Erin right after putting her dress on...glowing!
Me right after getting my hair done

Putting her makeup on

Getting our nails done on Friday after the luncheon.
The best part about this picture is that the speech I had planned talked about a memory from when Erin and I were 11 years old. We were singing "I will always love you" as loud as we can when Erin sang out of tune (she doesn't have the best voice). It is a memory that we laugh about still to this day. Well as we were sitting there drying our nails that song came on and we started laughing and singing like Erin did so long ago. I was so excited but then again also thinking that she will never believe me when I say I've been planning my speech with that memory for months. She did!!






Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a great memory! How appropriate that it came on at just the right time!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

So cute! I bet your speech was great and how perfect that song came on! God is so good to deliver the smallest details! :)