Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chicago-my first business trip

We got home from the wedding on Sunday and had 2 days to re-coup before heading to Chicago. I went for a SHRM conference and I feel like I learned some really great things. Everyone was so nice and of course I got to see a little of the city. Josh went with me and we had a great time in the evenings when I wasn't in class. It was a quick trip but enjoyable. Now we are back home and don't have anything planned for the next 2 weekends. Unless of course Hayley calls and wants to go wedding dress shopping :)


Going to class
Hotel Lobby-Palmer House Hilton

Walking in the city


Josh and I at Lawrey's. We treated ourselves to a nice prime rib dinner.

This is what the guy comes by in to cut your steak. You tell him the temperature and cut and he cuts it right there by your table. Everything was delicious!

Eating deep dish pizza at Pizzeria Uno-one of the oldest in Chicago.

On the 96th floor of the Hancock building checking out the lights.

What a view


Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Ahhh..I am so jealous! Like I say..I live thru you now! I have never been to Chicago...it looks gorgeous! That is great that Josh got to go with you! Looks like it was a great trip!