Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A Beautiful Wedding Weekend

This weekend I had the privilege of being apart of a really special event. My best college friend, Samantha got married and I was so happy to be there for all of the events. Samantha and Jamie are 2 very special people and everyone could feel the love this weekend! I am so happy for them and honored that they wanted me to be apart of thier big day! Enjoy the pics!


Samantha and I at the Bridesmaid Luncheon
Samantha and Jamie at Rehearsal
Josh and I with the happy couple at the Rehearsal Dinner, a cajun boil!!!
Samantha on her big day
Just waiting around at the church
Kate and Calle, sorority sisters and college friends. Did I mention there was 33 people in the wedding party??

First dance

Off to Aruba
The wedding was at Belle Meade Plantation. It was gorgeous!


Me and the bride
Me and Josh...Mom came too but I didn't get a picture of the 2 of us :(
Be on the look out for some house pictures...it's starting to come together.

Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Thanks for sharing pictures! Congrats Samantha!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Love these pictures! The wedding looked like it was GORGEOUS! I love you in that green too...beautiful!