Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dozer

In case you didn't know this story I'll tell it really quick. When Josh and I went to meet Dozer to see if we would be a good fit they told us his birthday....Sept 9th. All 4 of us (the previous owners and me and Josh) were pretty much sold when we told them that was my birthday too. It was too much of a coincidence and we became his owners that day :). I'm sure the decision also had something to do with our charming and lovable personalities ;)

Anyways, Dozer is one person I do not mind to share my birthday with. He is the sweetest dog I have ever met and Josh and I are truly blessed to be his mommy and daddy. He brings so much joy to our lives and others. Happy Birthday sweet Dozer!!
Josh and I took him to the toy story...he wanted everything
hmm, these look good...
It must be so frustrating to not be able to use your paws
Yummy, a big bone that mommy will only let me chew on outside on the porch :)
Thank you for my favortie soccer ball Granny!!
* He really does love this ball and we are working with him on kicking it instead of ripping it to shreds. He's starting to get it and it's so cute. I'll have to video him once he's getting good. A couple walked by one night and saw him kicking it around...they were impressed.


Ashley Crabtree

No comments: