Monday, September 08, 2008

Birthday Weekend with the 4 M's

I had so much fun this weekend celebrating my birthday (a little early) with Mom, Meredith, Mikey and Max...and Josh, Dozer and Jason too of course. Everyone arrived by Friday and we went out to eat at Noche, a tapas place in VA Highlands. It was very good, we had at least 10 different plates that we all shared. I love the tapas concept with a large group because you get to try such a variety of foods. It was all good and we had lots of fun. We really just hung out the rest of the weekend at the house, watched some football, worked on the house, Mom and I ran errands for the house, and we ate lots of cake and chili. I couldn't have asked for a better low key birthday with very special people. Here are some pics. I promise I will have some house pics soon. Maybe by the end of the this coming weekend.

Josh and Dozer playing in the front yard
My Buldogs
I'm not sure why we buy him toys, he LOVES sticks!
The crew minus Mom who is taking the picture
Josh and I
Mom and I
My yummy cake, it was strawberry and it was HUGE!
My new UGG slippers from Mom and Jason, I LOVE them!!! I really wanted a good pair of slippers since I have so much hardwood now and I will wear them everywhere. They have hard soles for outdoors too. I am SO excited!!!



Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I had so much fun this weekend and I really want some of them cockroach slippers for Christmas!!