Monday, September 08, 2008

Funny Video

So with all of the hardwoods now it is very hard to sleep in with Dozer around. He has always been a paw dragger. When he walks he doesn't pick up his paws all the way so you can always hear him walking around. It was a tolerable noise on carpet but when you are trying to sleep and he is flipping around on the hardwood it can be hard to sleep. He was up early on Saturday morning and everyone was sleeping so I put these boots on him (that we got in the past to protect his hurt foot) so he wouldn't wake everyone up. Well let's just say I spent the rest of my morning laughing at him because he would walk around kicking his paws up so high. He looked so goofy. Sorry I filmed it this way, you have to tilt your head.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This video made my day! Poor Dozer, but I needed a good laugh!