Monday, September 08, 2008

Before and After

I'm going to start a little "before" and "after" series. We are really doing a lot of work on this house. I know it's just a rental but some things I just can't handle and would just rather do it on my own. Here are 2 of the big projects. We painted the front porch and cleaned the kitchen floors. I was really contemplating re-tiling the whole thing but Josh talked some sense into me. Mom suggested steel wool and sure enough...like new floors. Coming up, front view of the house and the office, converted into a walk in closet :)

Before-and this was still after pressure washing it. Gross
After-Josh's mom and I stayed up all night one night painting this porch...it looks so much better!
Me scrubbing the floors. Josh and I cleaned every square inch of the kitchen. Scrubbed it, swept it, mopped it.
Before-I know it might be hard to see but there were paint drippings, grease stains, etc all over the floors
Another before-again, I know it's hard to see but I promise it was pretty bad
After-now I know you can't see anything here ;)



Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Meredith said...

you need to make Jason start earning his stay and doing some projects I want some pictures of him on his hands and knees cleaning some floors!!