Thursday, September 11, 2008

Before & After-Room off of living room

So this room has been my pet project. I was panicked when I realized that all of my closet stuff had to fit in this room below. See what I mean?
So then Josh comes up with the idea that we turn this room into a closet. It was very unselfish of him considering we were going to make it his computer/video game room. It's kind of a blurry picture but as you can see just a small plain room. Drum roll please............
Tada!!!! The new walk in master closet!!!! The door in the corner that has the shoe organizer on it leads into the master bedroom. That way we don't have to walk through the living room to get to it. I LOVE it, and I have no idea what I would have done without this room. Thank you for the brilliant idea Josh, and thank you Josh, Jason and Meredith for all your hard work in hanging the shelving.
Another view



Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! I'm so jealous! When we build our house, I'm going to have a closet like that! I'm tired of knocking the dust off my off-season stuff in the laundry room when it's time to change seasons! I had three closets before I had kids. Oh well...one day!

Meredith said...

haha I got to come in on the easy part Jason and Josh are the ones that drilled into concrete!!