Monday, September 22, 2008

Somewhat Lazy Weekend!

Well Josh and I had the weekend to ourselves...Jason went home for the game. I didn't feel too well on Friday night (24 hour bug) so we just laid around and watched a lot of movies....Maid of Honorwas one...it was so cute! Then Saturday I had to run some errands and Josh decided to build Dozer a gate. We had been looking and the few baby gates we found that were long enough were like $100 so we decided to make one for $30. It has hinges on it so we can fold it up and scoot it to the side but this way Dozer can sit out on the porch with us and we don't have to worry about him wandering off. Although this picture below clearly shows he's not much of a wanderer (pre-gate). Of course we watched football the rest of the day on Saturday, which ended up not being that fun. Sunday we ran some more errands, got Josh some shoes, and we ate lunch at Chili's. Living in the city makes me miss places like Chili's, Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday's and Applebees. They just aren't prominent like back home. We would have to drive to the suburbs to eat at one but they do have a new Chili's pretty close by so we went and I really enjoyed it!

I'm hosting Erin's Bachelorette Party this weekend so I'm going to have a busy week and weekend. It's going to be so much fun though and I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a great week!
Dozer laying on the stairs pre-gate
After gate, I don;t think he looks very happy.
Dozer and I decided to put on our GA jersey's after that terrible TN game. I know I'm a traitor...but c'mon!!


Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Love the pic of Dozer on the stairs...so sweet! I'm with you on boycotting TN apparel, call me a fair weather fan, but I am sick of cheering on the team that always loses! Maybe I'll be a GA fan!

Meredith said...

I don't blame you for the GA jersey it's more exciting cheering on an exciting team!!!