Monday, August 25, 2008

A Big First

**Update-Jason had a great first day. He said everyone was really nice and they seem to have a very structured orientation process. His benefits sound amazing and he learned some neat facts about the company that really interested him. He trains for the rest of this week (forklifts today-he was excited) and then next week he'll start on the line. He is looking forward to everything and is very excited. He has to be there at 7 this week so he's been up around 5:30...luckily that will change! Lacy, I will keep you posted!

Today is Jason's first day of work at his new job. I was so excited for him that I made him take this picture for you all. This is him on his way out this morning. I can't believe my little brother is a "working man". I am also excited to have him as a roommate again, we are going to have some fun times!!!




Ashley Crabtree

No comments: