Monday, August 04, 2008

Girls weekend in Vegas!

I got another free offer to stay in Vegas and my girlfriend Samantha really wanted to go before her wedding in August so that's what we did. My friend Brie from Atlanta and one of mine and Samantha's sorority sisters, Calle, went. My friend Morgan is also still living out there for her internship so we got to spend a lot of time with her too! It was an amazing weekend, we all had so much fun and safe travels.

Brie and I arrived in Vegas pretty early on Friday before the other girls got there so we spent some time sightseeing at Ceasars and Bellagio. This is us in the gardens at the Bellagio
Dinner on Friday night at a beautiful resturant at the Wynn. That is a 90ft waterfall behind us and they do a water show througout dinner.
We rented a Pavillion Bed on Saturday out by the pool, it was amazing with a little shade (which helped since it was over 100 degrees), free water and fruit!
This is us out by the pool
We went to Blue Man Gruop on Saturday night. Hmmm, it was very interesting and not at all like what I thought it would be like. It was fun but very different.

Josh is in Chicago this week so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. It is a great training opportunity for him and he is going to be learning some really incredible things and he is pretty excited about it. I sure am going to miss him though and can't wait to see him on Friday. It was so strange to me that we were flying in total opposite directions last night at the same time and I was sad to not see him when I got home!

Have a great week everyone!



Ashley Crabtree

4 comments:

Josh and Courtney said...

You girls looked like you had a great time! I am so jealous! I don't know if I will ever get out there! I seem to be in a constant state of BROKE!

Tara said...

Looks like another fun weekend in Vegas!

Frances Vineyard said...

What a fun weekend! Good to get an update. Calle and Samantha look great!!

Rachel H. said...

I want to go to Vegas! Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)