Monday, August 25, 2008

Many Thanks!

I just have to begin this post by thanking everyone for their help this weekend. As I mentioned this is an older home and lets just say that it wasn't "move-in" ready. A big thank you to Josh, Mom, Bev, Bob, Jason and Meredith. Between the 7 of us we cleaned, repaired, installed, hauled, raked, moved, lifted, drilled, scrubbed, painted, etc., ect....

It seemed as if nothing could go right and we just kept hitting walls (literally). Oh and did I mention that we didn't have air conditioning the whole time??? That's right, just a bunch of fans and open windows. We were really lucky with the weather this weekend though.

What surprises me the most is that despite all of this we managed to keep our spirits high and push through while still having fun.

It was a lot of work but a really great weekend and I couldn't have done it without each person. Thank you all for putting forth so much effort to make this happen.

We still have some work to do so pictures aren't an option right now. I did include a picture of the outside of the house. This is the before picture so you will have to wait and see what we've done with the place. Josh's mom loves to work in flower beds so she was a tremendous help out there. Oh and if you need blinds hung Jason and Meredith are the people to call ;)

Thank you all SO much, I owe each of you BIG time!





Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Wow! Sounds like you were super busy, but I am sure it looks amazing! I can't wait to see pictures! Also, I can't wait to hear about Jason's job, so post on that too when you have time!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you!