Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The water girl

Hot tub area

Pool house view


Garden/Grill Area

Pool house

Pool view


Dozer by the pool

Well my boss is out of town for a week and lives right down the road so she asked if I could water her flowers again. Of course I don't mind, the place is beautiful and she says I can hang out there if I want. What is tricky about this is that the water laws say you can only water Saturday before 10am. Well ok, I did that, but she asked that I do it every other day. So I went back yesterday and you have to hide to water everything. The back is fine but up front you have to use a pitcher. It makes it kind of interesting. The other thing is that when she was telling me everything she said there are a few posts in the back and a couple up front. I think she has about 45 total potted plants in all and that is not including what she has recently planted in the ground. It's a job but worth it because everything is so pretty you don't want to kill anything. I took some pictures of just the pool area on Saturday. Josh and Mikey came to help me and we were going to stay and hang out but it took so long to get everything done.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is gorgeous!! hard to believe it is right in the middle of Atlanta, it looks like something close to the beach!