Monday, September 24, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!!



If you didn't already know Nicholas Sparks is my absolute favorite author. Samantha gave me the Notebook to read in college and I have been an avid fan ever since. I've always read when I have time but for Nicholas Sparks books I make time. Since reading the Notebook I have read all of his others except for Message in a Bottle. I opted not to read that and A Walk to Remember since I had already seen the movies but I am currently reading A Walk to Remember and will read MIAB so I can say I have read ALL of his books. I just finished his memoir and I like him even more now! So the good news is that his new book released today, The Choice. I can't wait to get off work to go buy it. I also found out that one of this other books, Nights in Rodanthe, began production in May. This means another one of his incredible stories will become a movie soon and I am so excited. Diane Lane and Richard Gere are the main characters so it should be a good one. Anyways, I was very excited about this news and thought I would share. Here is his website http://www.nicholassparks.com/


1 comment:

Meredith said...

I'm so excited!! thanks for telling us, I've been ready for a new Nicholas Sparks book for a while!