Monday, September 24, 2007

Relaxing Weekend





This weekend I had nowhere to go and no one coming to visit and I was thrilled! No offense to anyone but we have been so busy lately and I really needed some chill time. My boss gave me a gift certifcate to a spa so I went on Saturday and had a 90 minute heated stone massage, which was wonderful. Of course we watched football on Saturday, Josh was very excited about the Georgia victory. On Sunday I got some much needed organizing and laundry done while Josh went to the Falcons game so I wasn't completely worthless but still had a relaxing weekend at home!! I have to work my long week this week (7:30am-6:00pm) each day but then we are off to North Myrtle Beach with Josh's whole family for one last vacation. I am really looking forward to it, there will be lots of us so it should be fun...Bob, Bev, Me, Josh, Chelsey, Orin, Erin, Daniel, Bella and Josh's Grandmother. I will have pictures to post late next week. Everyone have a great week and weekend!

No comments: