Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Must Read Blog


I came across this blog the other day through a friend of mines and I have to share it with you. It is a story of a young families journey through the pregnancy and birth of a trisonomy-18 baby. Their incredible faith in God and the power of prayer is so moving in this story, I promise you will be touched. Please, when you have some time (she is an incredible and long winded writer), take a look at this blog and start from the beginning to the end. I am in Awe!


If you don't look at it then at least pray for this amazing family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried and prayed as I read the blog. I feel these strangers have let us into their lives during a private time of suffering. And they are doing it so God can be glorified! God is faithful and His mercies are new every morning! This sweet family will be blessed.
Robin

Tara said...

I too read this blog and wept as I thought about how incredibly blessed I am to have a healthy baby boy! I dont know why but it really hits home when I realize that they live only a short distance away from me. Will I see her in passing someday and not even realize it? It just goes to show you that you dont know what kind of hurt and suffering someone is going through, even if they look OK on the outside. I will pray every single day for this family!