Thursday, September 06, 2007

Spoiled!


I wanted to take a minute and brag on Josh! He is always helping me and making my life easier. He is thoughtful and kind and I thank God everyday for having him in my life. Yesterday I had to work from 7:30-6:00, go workout, water my boss's flowers then come home and do laundry and cleaning for guests on Friday. Of course I was tired and on the verge of being stressed but I came home to find flowers, dinner on the table, laundry started and stuff picked up. It made my night so much easier after my long day and he was so sweet to be that considerate. Thank you Josh, you are a wonderful man and I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW-W-WH. He's a keeper! Love, Robin

Meredith said...

Those flowers are so pretty!!! I always get ingles flowers..lol!! Josh is so sweet!