Friday, September 07, 2007

Girls Night Out




Last night some of us from work got together for a girls night. Melissa hosted it and made wonderful fajitas. We had a great time just hanging out away from work and taking a night off from our men. Melissa is the one in the dress, she is from Atlanta, went to Vanderbilt and the one that just got married in June. Kelli is the one next to me, she is also from Atlanta, was the captain of the UGA's cheerleading squad and has the most endearing personality. Tisha is the quieter one but such a sweetheart. She just got engaged and is from Ohio. We all get along really well and I'm thankful to have them as friends and not just co-workers. Ok, I'm bored at work so I thought I would give you a mini bio in case your were bored too. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to put faces with names of the girls you have talked about. How great that you all get along so well! Love, Robin