Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Birthday Gathering






On Sunday everyone got together for lunch at Lakeside Tavern and most importantly I finally got to meet little miss Kiley. She is even more beautiful in person than in pictures. I'm so glad I got to see Lacy and Jeremy and their new addition. It meant a lot to me that we could all get together so thank you for coming! Dad got me this adorable bear that he felt like matched my personality and I think he did a great job picking it out. Here are some pics from our lunch! Thank you to everyone that came! Mom, Dad, Robin, Lacy, Jeremy, Kiley, Jason, Meredith, Chelsey, Orin, Bob and Bev and of course Josh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your birthday lunch at Lakeside Tavern was so much fun! I'm glad we got to celebrate with you! Happy BirthMONTH! Love, Robin

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Awww...I was soooo glad that we could see you while you were in and celebrate that BIG birthday!! I am glad that you and Josh are doing so well. Hope to see you again soon! Love you! Kiley said to tell her Aunt Ashley hello!