Tuesday, September 11, 2007

25th Birthday Weekend!

My favorite girls!

My delicious ice cream cake!


Me and Smax helping Josh grill burgers on Hayley's rooftop terrace

Me and Erin

Me and Josh at dinner in Atlanta

Daniel and Morgan at dinner

Hayley apartment door with everyone that was going to be there

Me, Erin and Hayley

As most of you know my 25th birthday was Sunday. I don't know why but I was really struggling with this one and realizing how quickly I am growing up into a full blown adult!!! Anyways, I wanted to make it a special one and thanks to my wonderful friends and family it was...the best part is that it's not even over yet!!! Anyways, our friends Daniel and Morgan came in Friday and we went to dinner in Midtown. Then Saturday we left for Nashville to stay with Hayley. When I got there Hayley had decorated her place and cooked for 15 people. My friends Erin, Max, and Casey came into town and Jeff, Kendrik, Jen and Lucas all came over to watch the game. Afterwards I met up with Samantha of course and just had a wonderful time with my best girlfriends. Thank you to everyone for making it such a special birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with my family this weekend. Dad however made a good point the other day about a baby being at my birthday and how I won't be the center of attention! Well after much thought I guess I am ready to deal with that and pass the duties onto little miss Kiley! I can't wait to see you this weekend Kiley...even if you are stealing my thunder! HA HA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).