Monday, December 17, 2007

Mom visits ATL for some last minute shopping


And boy did we shop. I had so much fun with my mom this weekend. We both took Friday off of work so she arrived Thursday night. We got to the mall at about 10:00 on Friday, left around 4, it took us 2 hours to get home because of rush hour in Atlanta and with it being the holidays. We did a few things and played with Dozer then left again at 7:30 for a different mall and shopped till about 10. I have been so busy that I hadn't even started Christmas shopping. I usually have most gifts by now. Anyways we were really tired Friday and didn't eat dinner until 11:00. On Saturday we got manicures and made some wassail and peach cobbler then went to do a little more shopping at Atlantic Station and to dinner. We had lots of fun and got most of our shopping done. Thanks for coming down Mom, and thank you for everything else, cleaning...etc.! I love you!

No comments: