Monday, December 10, 2007

Dad and Robin Visit

At Dinner, notice Dad's ear piece that never leaves his ear!

A little dark but at Atlantic Station

Josh being artsy at New World of Coke

Dad and Robin came to Atlanta on Friday evening and it was great to spend one on one time with them. We went to eat at a nice restaurant for dinner and to Atlantic Station to see the Christmas lights. On Saturday we went to the New World of Coke and had a great time there. If you like that sort of thing I would recommend going. The best part is tasting Coke products from 64 countries. Let's just say I won't be drinking many Cokes if I travel out of the country. Robin, maybe I'll bring some "Beverly" to our Christmas get together!! :) After Coke we went to Lenox mall with every other Holiday shopper in Atlanta and I had to leave from there for my company Christmas party. Thank you all for coming to visit with us in Atlanta. We really enjoyed the time together and look forward to the next trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! It was so much fun being with you and Josh. Thank you for driving us everywhere and showing us the "Big City" at Christmas! We love you, Robin and Dad