Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dog Health 101


Well I promise we are good parents but by the looks of this bag one might not agree. I guess we just have to be more careful about what is lying around. This is a picture of the bag that contains everything that came out of Dozer's stomach. It looks like more than it really is because the ball is in 3 different pieces but there were 2 other pieces of toys in there we didn't know about and honestly don't recognize. Who knows where and when he ate those. He seems to be feeling fine, just a little heartburn that the Dr said was normal. If you take anything away from this post and you have a pet just remember to be very careful about what is lying around that they could swallow. You just never know...

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! I cant believe that was inside of him. I am glad he is better now.