Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas morning


Josh getting his "I hate Orange" shirt -boo
Dozer playing with his new toy

Mom got a Coach purse!

I got a much needed vacuum cleaner (not from Josh), you know your getting older when you get practical gifts



Christmas morning is always spent at my mom's house. It just wouldn't be Christmas without being there and having breakfast. Mom still leaves Santa presents out but now only because she gets tired of wrapping. In the past two years Josh and Meredith have been coming over that morning to be apart of our tradition. I made a sausage/egg casserole. I didn't think it turned out like it was supposed to but my mom insisted that it did. Dozer was a mess and in the middle of everything as usual. We had a great time and it always makes me sad how quickly it goes by.

No comments: