Monday, December 10, 2007

Company Chirstmas Party

The whole crew minus Brooke (we took lots of these but this is the only one where everyone looked half way decent but me. At least I was laughing and not looking wierd)
Me and my boss, Heather
Heather little boy, he was the highlight of the party this year.
My handsome date
The cat was under the tree so he kept reaching under there for her. I love the feeted pj's!!
Me hanging the ornament I got Kay
Me, Heather and Dennis
Me and Kay

The owner of my company has our Christmas Party at her house every year. She always has it decorated so beautifully and the food is always delicious. This year her and her husband made beef tenderloin that was so yummy. The employees always bring apps and desserts. Well this year I wanted to bring Robin's yummy Chess Squares. This was the first time I had ever made them so it was a little risky and they didn't turn out. They tasted great but the consistency was not servable so I resorted to a pumpkin bread I had already made. I was a little disappointed but when I got home that evening they looked and tasted perfect! I guess I should have done them the night before or earlier in the day so they could sit longer. I was like great, now I am stuck with an entire dish of chess squares. Well they are currently in the break room and being enjoyed by my co-workers so I'm happy that they didn't go to waste or I didn't eat all of then. We had a great time at the party. This year we did funny awards for all the employees with gag gifts and that went over very well. We all bring Kay an ornament for her tree and we got $100 as employees. It was a fun night to hang out with co-workers away from work and to celebrate Christmas together. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: