Monday, December 10, 2007

Day at the park in December?






Yep that's right! Yesterday Josh and I took Dozer to the park since it was so nice outside. I really enjoyed being outside and people watching but I must say it just didn't feel right. I mean shouldn't we be ice skating or at least be bundled up with scaves and gloves at the park? It was a little strange but we had fun and I got lots of great shots of Dozer. He is so silly! I kept catching him when he was licking. Josh is also teaching him to high five which is just so sweet. Here are some pics from our day at the park with 70 degree weather in December. Lacy, I guess you are used to this?

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

He is so precious...everything he does is cute! I know, I hate this weather. Even living down here, I don't think I will ever get over people going to buy their Christmas trees in shorts and a sleeveless shirt! It was 80 here today...can you believe it!?!

Meredith said...

I love all these pictures of him!! they are so cute!!