Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hayley's Wedding Weekend

This past weekend was Hayley's wedding weekend. I left town on Thursday morning and drove straight to the farm where it was being held. That evening they had a little get together at their place since 8 groomsmen were coming in from out of state. It was a great time to get to meet the guys I was about to spend the next couple of days with. For those of you that don't know Hayley and I have been best friends since 6th grade and I was her Maid of Honor so this was a very special weekend for me. Everything was beautiful, she did a great job of basically planning this whole weekend herself. It was hot but once we got going we didn't care, we just wanted to be there to celebrate with her and Travis! Enjoy the pics!
Friday morning we all went to get our nails done, compliments of Hayley. She has been going to this same nail salon since high school.
Then she treated us to lunch at Litton's. Yum-O!!

Later that night was rehearsal dinner. It was held on the farm where the wedding was and Hayley's Dad, along with another guy cooked steaks to order with twice baked potatoes and salad. It was very laid back on the large patio overlooking the farm and mountains. Just Perfect!

This is Josh and I at dinner, he drove straight there from ATL. I think the camera setting got switched so it's a little dark :(

Saturday morning Erin and I were up bright and early to be back at the farm to get our hair done. I have so say that Hayley's hair was the most beautiful wedding hair I've ever seen. So looked gorgeous!
The ceremony was out on the lawn with the beautiful view in the background and the reception was under a tent on the other side of the lawn. The band was awesome, the bbq was delicious, and everything was so much fun!
Just Married!

I was so happy that my Dad and Robin came!

First Dance!

Father/Daughter Dance

My mom, Carrie's mom, Erin mom...don't they all look beautiful!

Me and my Mom!

My best friends...Max, Erin, Hayley, Me and Carrie

Giving my speech, I think Hayley liked it...she cried!

Josh and I, look at the view!

I caught the bouquet ;)


Ashley Crabtree

3 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

How beautiful! Congrats to Hayley!

Stephanie said...

I just love the colors she chose and it looks like you all had a blast.

Woo hoo on catching the bouquet. Did Josh get the hint?! :)

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Okay first let me say....SOOOO excited you caught the bouquet! Hint, Hint Josh!! :) Next you and Hayley both looked GORGEOUS!!! I love the dresses, flowers and colors...so pretty! Looks like it was a fun weekend! I know she felt super special to have you by her side!