Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Josh and Ashley Weekend

Two weekends ago Josh and I spend a nice relaxing weekend in ATL by ourselves. Friday we cooked dinner in, watched movies and were quite lazy (which was the point). Saturday we went to the drive-in for date night. We packed sandwiches, cucumber salad, strawberries and watched UP. It was a great weekend and I'm looking forward to another one just like it! The braves game that got rained out was resceduled for that Monday, Jason couldn't get off work early enough so he was nice enough to let Josh and I go. Thank you Jason, we had a great time!

Josh eating at the drive-in
Our view from our seats at the Braves game


Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

What a great weekend! So nice that you got to have a weekend to yourselves! So jealous that you got to go to the drive in and see Up. I still haven't seen that movie and I love the drive in...how fun!