Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick trip to Knoxville

2 weekends ago I made a quick trip to K-town. I left early Saturday morning and drove straight to Lenoir City to see my cousin finish his 65 mile bike ride. He's been training this past year and he did great finishing in 4 hours which was his goal. I did manage to get a great farmers tan while standing out there waiting on him :) After that it was off to meet Dad for lunch at Red Robin. We had a great time catching up and I always wish there was more time in a weekend because after that is was off to run some errands for my Maid of Honor duties then to dinner with Mom and my friend Carrie who's recently moved back to Knoxville! Then Sunday was Hayley's bridal shower at the church. She had a great turn out and got some really great gifts!


Rusty just after crossing the finish line

His fan club

Carrie, Me and Erin and the shower

Maid of Honor, Bride, Matron of Honor

Bridesmaids-Laura (cousin), me, Haylye, Erin and Piper (Hayley's little sister) *missing is the grooms best friend from New York.
Hayley opening the Lenox platter mom and I got her!


Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Teresa Johnson said...

Sounds like a busy weekend...looks like you had fun!