Thursday, July 09, 2009

A surprise 4th of July Wedding

That's right, I attended my first surprise wedding this weekend! Josh and I got to the lake on Wednesday night and Thursday morning Erin (his older sister) told us that her and Daniel were getting married on Friday! They didn't tell anyone before hand! Erin has never wanted a big wedding, didn't want to go thru the stress of planning and all the cost that was invloved so they decided to have a very simple wedding on Daniel's parents house boat. We were planning to take the house boat anyways with all of the family and friends to go watch fireworks so they just thought this was the perfect time. Everyone was going to be there anyways, the backdrop being a beautiful sunset and fireworks to end with! This has been a long time coming, they have been together for 8 years so after everyone got past the shock of the surprise they were all so excited for them. It was very simple and so very sweet! Congrats Erin and Daniel!

Here are a few pics!




I think this is so cute!




I caught the bouquet again...actually Erin just handed it to me :)


Paula (the Brimer's best friends), my Mom and Josh's Mom


Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Team Reedy said...

That is so exciting!!! I would never have thought to do a surprise wedding! I love it.
And the bouquet suits you very well!

Teresa Johnson said...

How beautiful!