Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Bella!

Sunday was Bella's 2nd Birthday! We celebrated at Bounce House and I just don't understand were kids get all of that energy. She didn't stop the whole time she was there, running from one station to the next. I also didn't realize how hard it was going to be to take pictures with a digital camera that has a long delay when taking pics. I tried thought and got a few funny ones of Josh acting like a kid again, only just to entertain Bella of course, not because he thought it was fun ;)
That's Josh and Bella coming down the slide, does't he look graceful. I think it was on this course where he accidentally punched himself in the mouth :)



That's Bella coming down the slide, she wanted to do everything "my self", good for her!

I literally had to run after her and catch her to get this pic. Look how hot and sweaty Josh is. This is after he got out of the bouncy one where the kids where pelting him with balls.


Happy Birthday Sweet Bella!

Ashley Crabtree

No comments: