Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekend with the Tipton's

Josh and I had the honor of being the first people to host Hayley and Travis as husband and wife this past weekend! Travis is a big Mets fan so when he found out months ago that they were playing in ATL he ordered tickets! It's also the first time Hayley's been down since I moved into the house so that was exciting too! Thank you Mom for helping me make it look so good. Friday we took them to another one of our favorite resturants, Noche, in VA Highlands. Tapas are always a good time and SO yummy at this place. Saturday we had a brief outing at the pool then off to the game. Umm, can you all believe the weather this weekend, we couldn't have asked for anything better! Anyways, the game was interesting...Travis is an obnoxious Mets fan and Josh is an obnoxious Braves fan so you can imagine Hayley and I trying to hide under the seats the whole time. It was all in good fun and entertaining none the less. Unfortunately the Braves lost but we were happy for Travis since this was his first trip to Turner field. Afterwards we took them to one of Atlanta's famous landmarks, The Varsity, for some really greasy (said with a z) burgers and dogs. You always realize how much you miss people when they come visit in ATL as opposed to seeing them briefly back home. When they come here you get to spend some really great quality time and make some great memories! Come back soon Tipton's!



The Tipton's at Noche

Dozer got some great exercise in this weekend with Josh and Travis combined, this is him drinking water while laying down.

Travis sat this way most of the game, very intense!

Love these two!
This was actually my first time at the Varsity and I've lived here 4 years. Josh never took me because of an experience he had there before...honestly now I know why ;)

Josh trying to be creative with photography but this is Hayley's favorite buliding in ATL and the one you used to be able to see from the balcony of my 1st apt...good times!

Josh and Travis always goofing off. They have so much energy and made us laugh all weekend!

Love the hat Josh!


Ashley Crabtree

2 comments:

Teresa Johnson said...

Great pics!

Rachel H. said...

Were you at the Braves game on Saturday, July 18th? If so, I really thought that I saw you and was going to say hey, but I didn't want to be wrong! Ha-Ha! :)