Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend with Mom






This weekend my Mom came to Atlanta for some Mother-Daughter quality time. Friday night we went to the Braves game and they lost big time but we still had a good time. Saturday we went and had facials and went shopping for tax-free weekend, then Saturday night I took her to Maggiano's for a great Italian dinner. Josh was sweet enough to make us molten chocolate cakes when we got home and they were great! I had a wonderful time Mom, thank you for making the trip to see us! I love you!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I too am enjoying some time with my Mom!! There is nothing like having some good quality time with them!! Glad yall had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I always thought you looked like your dad, but that picture of you and Debbie at the restaurant shows how much the two of you really favor! Pretty ladies! Love, Robin