Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend in K-Town

Me and Erin

Me, Granny and Mom


Me and Jason showing how happy we are to be at Clay Aiken


This past weekend was busy as usual. I came home Friday and went to dinner with my best friend Erin, she left for St. Thomas the very next morning! Saturday I went with my Mom to see my Granny in Rockwood. I had a wonderful time visiting with her and wish I could see her more often. Sunday was pretty lazy, I did help Mom outside and cleaned my car but that evening Jason and I took Mom to the Clay Aiken concert. Yes, you read that correctly! Mom is a huge fan so we got her tickets for Mother's Day! Jason was not happy about it but is a great son and a really great sport to go with us and make the best of it. Jason and I had fun making Clay jokes the whole time. It was all worth it because my mom had a great time! Props to Meredith for getting us great seats, we had first row balcony isle seats...Thank you Meredith! Needless to say I am pretty tired, I did not get home from Knoxville until 2:30Am on Monday and had to be at work at 8:30. I am leaving for the beach tonight though so I don't really care! Enjoy the pics and I will have some from our trip to Hilton Head next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What good kids you are! I know your mom had a wonderful time especially being with you and Jason! Have fun at the beach! Love, Robin

Meredith said...

haha jason loved it and told me about clay bringing "sexy back"!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Whew...Clay Aiken! I know that the two of you made the best of it for your mom! How sweet you are!! Hope you have a good time at the beach!!