Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brimer/Samantha Visit

Bella
Me and Samantha


Chelsey and Bella napping

Josh, I mean Tiger


Ash and Josh on the course

Uncle Josh and Bella

This weekend was another one full of fun-filled events. Josh's parents, two sisters, one sisters boyfriend and Bella all came to visit. I even got a last minute visit from my best college friend Samantha!! Friday night Samantha came in with her mom to look at furniture for her new townhouse so we just hung out for awhile. The same night all the Brimer's got in but not until late. Saturday I was up early meeting Samantha and her mom for the shopping trip and we spent 2 hours at Ikea. After I left there I went golfing with the boys, which was hot but lots of fun. It has been way too long since I have played but I must say I was pretty impressed with how well I did. After that we were pretty much exhausted from the heat so we all just hung out that night, watched the race (go Edwards) and of course played with little Bella! It was great to spend time with Josh's family and to get to see Samantha also. Here are some pics! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Get excited about TN football this weekend!!! YAY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the meaning of Bella translated to "beautiful"? She really is! Love, Robin

Jeremy and Lacy said...

She is soooo precious! Are yall going to be in TN the weekend of the 14ht? We will be in!! I would love for you to meet Kiley!