Friday, August 03, 2007

Last day of Boot Camp

Well this morning was my last boot camp for the moment. For some reason I was the only one to show up at the early morning session, this felt very strange, almost like I had a personal trainer. Well I really like group sessions better, I feel like he pushed me harder today since I was by myself and it was the last day! Even though I can't stand getting up that early I really enjoyed doing it. I feel better about myself, learned new things, and met some new people. I just have to keep my momentum and continue to workout without the guidance of someone, but that is not very easy! I can do a lot more and last a lot longer when I have someone pushing me to do it. Can you imagine if I just went home after work and started sprints up a hill all by myself, I can't! Well anyways, have a great weekend! I know I will, my Mom is coming to town!!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I am so proud of you!! You did it!!! Love you!