Friday, August 24, 2007

Poor Dozer

This is a piece of chicken I gave him and he just spit it out (not like Dozer)

Bless his heart


"My belly hurts Mommy"

Finally asleep when I left him (notice all the towels)

Well now it's Dozer's turn. He unfortunately has an uncanny ability to chew up and eat just about any toy we give me. It's hard not to give him toys because he loves them so much. We try to be very careful and watch him while he chews on them but apparently from time to time he still swallows very large pieces. This morning he woke up and threw up 2 times, one being a large head off of one of his toys. He is so sad when he is like this, just mopes around, moans and grunts, won't eat. I hate it! I got to come into work a little late so I made him some chicken and rice which he finally ate but threw right back up. Anyways, I wanted to share these pitiful pictures.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Bless his heart, he does look like he feels so bad. Hope he feels better soon. I know as a mom it is hard to see your baby sick!