Monday, August 20, 2007

Hilton Head Vacation



We just got back from Hilton Head last night and I already miss the beach. We had a wonderful time just relaxing, laying out in the sun, eating good food, etc. We didn't do a whole lot but that is the point, right? The weather was nice, of course hot, but there was a breeze out on the beach so that really helped. Jason didn't get to go because of his new job and we really missed him! Instead he got to babysit Dozer for me on the weekend, thank you Jason! Anyways I have created a slide show so you can see all the pics (you don't have to have a password just click view pictures). I hope you enjoy Josh and I goofing around acting like kids again! Two vacations down two more to go!!

Click on this link to view the entire album http://ashleymelindapictures.shutterfly.com/




2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

I LOVE your pictures. It looks like yall had a great time!! I love your curtsy picture...you look beautiful and so slim, all that boot camp paid off!!! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Looks like you had a GREAT time! Love, Robin