Thursday, October 25, 2007

Monthly Madness



One of my fun roles here at work is being in charge of "Monthly Madness". Once a month we like to recognize our girls for such hard work and even lift their spirits if it hadn't been a great month. So since July we have had little parties here in the office, a mexican fajitas bar, chick-fil-a day (cows, milkshakes and nuggets), spa day (15 min massages here in the office). I'm not sure why I haven't taken pictures until now but I will start doing that from now on. Anyways the point of this blog is because today we had our October monthly madness, Fall Picnic. We ordered gourmet boxed lunches and gave each of the girls small pumpkins for their desk and a bag with little Halloween goodies and candy. It's great to have this time because for the most part we are all business around here so it's nice to relax every once in awhile and treat the girls. Here is a picture of our spread before they devoured it and a picture of the lobby decorations I did. Like I said, this is one of my fun roles!


1 comment:

Meredith said...

So cute Ashley! That sounds like so much fun, and it looks like you did an awesome job!!