Monday, October 15, 2007

Golf Tournament


Josh is so excited because today he is playing in a big golf tournament here in Atlanta. Him and 3 other IT guys from Chick-fil-a are playing at Atlanta National Golf Club, a REALLY nice course. I wish I got to be out on the golf course on a Monday morning. Anyways, hopefully he will play well and win a cool prize or something. GO JOSH! Hope your having fun! Here is a link to the tournament website. http://www.metroatlantachamber.com/macoc/members/golf_highlights07.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley, I visited your site via baby Ashley Kate...and I saw that you live in Atlanta too (I think. We are pretty new down here. My husband teaches here. Anyway, I just had to say Hi to someone who lives in my neck of the woods...relatively speaking LOL