Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Matt and Allison Wedding

Matt is Jason's childhood friend and was his college roommate. This past weekend Mom and I attended the wedding and Jason was obviously a groomsman. The ceremony was at the church we grew up in (only in the new large sanctuary) and the reception was at Holston Hills Country Club. I can't believe all these little guys that used to run around my mom's house are grown up and getting married. Yet again, something that makes me feel older. Anyways we had a great time. Allison is precious, she is so petite and a very sweet girl. We are so happy for them both. Here are some pics.
Brother and Sister
Jason and Meredith
Jason and Matt
Mom and Jason
Me and Matt
There were SO many people there, I think they invited 400 so it was hard to get pics, this is one of the cute ones though.


Ashley Crabtree

No comments: