Monday, May 11, 2009

Girls Weekend in Nashville

The first weekend of May I took a quick trip to Nashville to see my college best friend and roommate, and to hang out with other girls we went to college with. It was great to see everyone and I got to meet Samantha and Jamie's new dog, Palmer...he's so sweet!
At dinner
Me, Carrie, Aftin, Calle and Samantha having a great time at dinner despite the rainy night.

Palmer, he's a goldendoodle :)

Saturday morning Aftin was sweet enough to host a brunch at her house 3 doors down from Samantha's. She invited some other local Nashville KD's that we haven't seen in awhile. It was a great time to catch up and eat delicious food (crepes and french toast)

I told the girls I wouldn't post this on facebook but I didn't say I wouldn't on my blog ;)

Ashley Crabtree

1 comment: