Monday, May 11, 2009

Hilton Head Vacay!

We just got back from a wondeful week in Hilton Head. My boss let us stay in her condo again this year and we had such a great time. We even got to take Dozer!!!! He has never been to the beach before and we don't usually get to take him on trips so this was an extra special treat! Relaxation was the theme for this trip and we did just that, laying out at the beach, eating dinner in most nights and just taking it easy!
Dozer ready to head to the beach!
I love this picture, his first time on sand!

I love this one too, not his first time on sand :)


Our family footprints


Daddy going with him to check out the ocean





Yuck!

Sunset at dinner over the intercoastal waterway

Our one night out for seafood. We didn't go out much because we didn't want to leave Dozer

Walking around the shops

I've always wanted to do professional pics with Dozer but couldn't justify the cost so I decided to do them ourselves. Mommy and Dozer in the dunes.

I love this one!

Daddy and Dozer in the dunes.

Our family

Grilling out one night.

Beach life is rough :)

On Friday our friends Daniel and Christy came from Statesboro to spend some time with us. On Saturday we went down to the crowded part of the beach only to feel old :) Lots of college students.

Having lunch at the beach.

I already want to go back!
Ashley Crabtree

5 comments:

Robin said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I love your new blog picture. I'm envious of your beach vacation!

Teresa Johnson said...

I like the new look of your blog! I love Hilton Head...your pics are great! Makes me want to head to the beach!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures of the 3 of you. About feeling old...it doesn't get any easier. I have to remind myself that I'm not 17 anymore when I want to do crazy stuff like stay up all night in Las Vegas.

Meredith said...

I love that pic of you and Josh kissing!!! I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH I'm so jealous!!!!

Jeremy and Lacy said...

YAY! Looks like yall had a great time! Love the footprints picture...too cute!