Monday, May 18, 2009

Interesting Numbers

Of the 26 weekends from Jan 1-June 27th...

Josh and I have traveled 13 of those weekends, had 8 weekends with visitors in Atlanta and 5 weekends in Atlanta to spend time alone. Now I'm not complaining because each of those weekends have been special and we've made great memories and enjoyed the time with family and friends but is this normal? Do you all travel that much and have so little time to just "be at home"? I'm just curious if it's because we live away from where we grew up or if your late 20's are just a busy time with lots of events and such.

No wonder my car is always in the shop :)

Stay tuned for pics from Jason's best friends wedding and it's off to Vegas this weekend for Hayley's Bachelorette Weekend, fun times!

Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Team Reedy said...

I think it's normal, but maybe we're just both too busy! Travel while you can, my friend. I love you!