Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Uncle Jason

Well Dozer is pretty happy that his Uncle Jason is his new roommate. He has loved Jason since the first time they met. I was really nervous just because we hadn't introduced Dozer to many people yet so we didn't know how he would do. The first night he jumped up on the couch and laid his head on Jason's shoulder...they have been big buds since.

This is an everyday occurrence, I get home and Dozer is laying all over Jason with his head right in his face. I don't know what it is but he just loves to be close to him.

Jason is doing well, loving his job...most of the time. This week he is working 8:30pm to 5:30am and is not too happy about it. That's the only thing that bothers him I guess is the schedule changes every week. He's getting a lot of experience though and is liking the people he works with. He sometimes has to do rookie work but hey...that's part of it.

Funny story. He text me one day and said "I've been mopping for the past 4 hours" Well when he text me it was so late that he should have been home from work for about 4 hours. So I was like "Wow, you must be really bored but thank you". He replied with, "No, I mopped at work for 4 hours".


2 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

How cute that Dozer loves him so much! I am glad that he is liking his job! Thanks for the update, I was just thinking about him the other day and wondering how it was going!

Anonymous said...

Our dogs love Jason, too. Everyone loves Jason!