Monday, October 20, 2008

Private VIP Party

My friend Brie works for an upscale Atlanta magazine. She works in the Ad sales division and because of that she has come in concact with some pretty cool companies. She called me last week to invite me to a party that she had been invited to. It's hosted by a PR firm and one of their clients is one of Brie's clients which is how this came about. They won't disclose the location of the party until 2 days prior because it's so private, but Brie does know it's at a mansion in Buckhead. The lady that she knows that invited her said that people were flying in for it and promised a good time ;) (We are hoping she meant celebrities)!! Anyways, I'm pretty excited. Of course it's dressy and I just think it will be an experience that I'm not sure I'll ever get to have again so I can't wait! I'm not sure what the rules will be on taking pictures but hopefully their won't be any and I can take lots to show you. Stay tuned to this post later this week!

Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds intriguing! Can't wait to hear details and see pictures!