Wednesday, October 15, 2008

TN/GA Weekend

We had a great weekend, the Brimer's all got in late Friday night. Bella quickly got acquainted with every corner of the house. She had to have a bath shortly after getting there b/c she decided to make the old fireplace her little hideout and well let's just say she was covered with soot. It was pretty funny. Dozer did so well with her. Not that I thought he wouldn't but you just never know and this is the first time he's been around her walking. He was very patient and let her give him kisses on the forehead all weekend. I know...I'm a bad aunt for not getting pics of that. Anyways, me, Josh, Jason, Meredith, Daniel and Erin all took off pretty early to Athens. There we met up with some of our friends from back home that we don't get to see very often. We tailgaited for several hours then went to the game. Turns out our friends were literally right behind us!! Josh of course was thrilled with the outcome of the game. We all headed back to Atlanta where we just hung out with Josh's parents the rest of the night. On Sunday our handyman Daniel installed a fan in the living room and a motion detector outside on the porch. Handywomen Bev also helped me fix the guest bed that HAD a really bad squeeky problem. It sure is nice to have family around :) Thanks for coming to visit Brimers, thank you Erin and Daniel for the tickets to the game and thank you Bella for making me laugh all weekend.

Bella loved our Tennessee & Georgia bears. I thought it was fitting for the weekend




No rivalry here
Isn't he sweet!





Ashley Crabtree

1 comment:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Looks like yall had a great time! That Bella is sooo precious! I'm sure you had a ball with her! I love the last pic of you and Josh...so cute! You look fabulous!