Monday, October 20, 2008

Garage Sale, Couples Shower, Baby Shower

As you can tell from the title I had a pretty busy weekend. We didn't get in until late on Friday night since Jason had to work until 7:00. Once we got home we both helped Mom finish some last minute stuff for her garage sale the next morning. In bed around 3:00am and up at 7:00am. The garage sale went pretty well. Not as successful as last years but every little bit helps. KARM is going to love my mom!! Even though we sold quite a bit we still had tons left over. After the garage sale and a quick nap Josh and I went to Erin & Casey's couples shower at the Koontz's. We had a great time there visiting with our friends and celebrating Erin & Casey. 2 of Erin's Bridesmaids hosted it and did a great job with all of the mexican food! I can't believe they get married in 2 weeks! On Sunday Mom and I helped out with and attended my cousins baby shower. It was in Lenior City and she got some really great stuff. She is due November 24th and is having a girl, Hailey. Well that about sums up the weekend. I have a crazy busy week this week. Quarterly Madness on Tuesday with work, friends over for dinner on Wednesday, a really cool private VIP party on Thursday (I will tell you about it later :) and then off to the beach on Saturday. Lots going on and lots of fun!!! Hope you have a great week!

Mom made $550!!! I made this Ice Cream Sandwich Torte to celebrate the success.
Going through some old stuff. Dad, do you remember this coat?


Jason a little too excited about his old toy.


Josh and I got Erin & Casey the bedding for their guest room.
Me and the Bride
The Bride and her Maids
Bride & Groom
Josh & Erin. They have been friends since elementary school. The were Sonny & Cher in a play when they were little...isn't that cute!


Mom and I at the baby shower
Me and Whitney
Me and my grandmother
Party crashers! Josh and Jason picked me up at the shower to head back to Atlanta and they decided to come in and take advantage of the food. Smart guys!





Ashley Crabtree

No comments: