Thursday, January 17, 2008

Prayer Requests

1.) One of my best friends is more than likely going to be laid off. The company she works for is in the real estate industry and obviously not doing well so they are in panic mode and have given her a warning. She just got this job about 5 or 6 months ago and is not looking forward to job hunting again. At the same time she just found out that pre-cancerous cells on her cervix have returned after about 2 years. She is having a minor in office procedure next Wednesday to remove them again but they are going to look into other options since they have returned. Please keep her in your prayers as she has a lot on her plate right now.

2.) Some of you know that Dozer had a seizure almost 2 years ago and yesterday he had another one. Josh is taking him to the vet on Monday for his yearly visit and is going to discuss this with the Dr. We are praying that it is some sort of environmental factor or breed factor and not anything serious like a brain tumor. I'm just really worried since we don't know how many he has actually had as he may be having them during the day and we just aren't aware of them. Please pray for a good outcome and for our financial situation. I can only imagine how expensive testing/treatment can be for something like this and that can be a little scary.

3.) Please pray for the family in my blogroll, Nathan and Tricia. I found their blog through one of my friends and they are in desperate need of prayer. It really is an amazing story told through the husbands eyes and he is a very strong Christian. I would highly recommend you visit their site.

Thank you so much and I will keep you posted on these situations!

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Meredith said...

Ash,I will for sure be praying! and i hope i'm sorry about dozer I know that you allare probably extremely worried so i will be praying for you guys to trust that everything will be ok!! i love you!!