Wednesday, January 16, 2008

8 Years


Today Josh and I have been together for 8 years. We were seniors in high school and went on a ski trip together with some friends. For silly high school reasons we were not getting along that well on the trip up there but by the time we were coming home the next day we were holding hands and "dating". The rest is history. We have had such a fun time this year, I feel like we have taken so many trips and made many wonderful memories. Thank you so much for everything you do for me Josh. You make my life easier, happier and more fullfilled. I think of everything we have been through in the past 8 years and it only makes me more excited to think about what's in store for us. You are such a blessing in my life and I thank God every day for you! I love you babe!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Meredith said...

HAPPY 8 YEARS!! OLD TIMERS!!

Kate said...

you must blog about the anniversary! did y'all do anything special? congrats!